It has been a very long time since I posted anything...mainly due to my addiction to Facebook!
Everyone is doing fine. Olivia is enjoying Kindegarten immensly and Brooke keeps daycare hopping. Tanner is busy hunting and I am busy with work and everything in between.
We are still trying to finish the basement, but getting closer and closer. Painting is done. Trim was to be delivered today (which means more painting) and the trim work will be done next week. Tanner got started on the tile and will hopefully finish next week, then carpet. So...we are getting there. We should be wrapped up by Christmas. That is the goal anyways.
Olivia is busy with ballet class as well. Brooke is busy being Brooke. The girls and I had H1N1 earlier, but we have recovered and I am actually glad that we go it and it is over with!
Hope everyone is doing well and I will post pics soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment